As a Client Advisor, you will become an integral member of the accounts and tax team producing compliance work. You will assist clients with all of their accounting, tax and business issues, whilst supporting the team.
Main duties include:
- Assisting clients and dealing with their queries by phone, email and in person
- Preparing and reviewing bookkeeping
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing and reviewing management accounts
- Preparing accounts for clients
- Preparing tax returns for companies, partnerships and individuals after training
- Experience of Xero and other cloud accounting systems essential
The position is flexible with hours and salary to be agreed.
Contact us at The Chartwell Practice to apply.
Send your CV and a covering letter in an email to: email@example.com
Our focus is on providing an outstanding client service within a friendly, professional environment. We are often seeking high quality team members in the following areas…
- Business development
To be considered for a position, please outline your skills, the area you would like to work in and send your CV to us at .